I started cleaning and packing up last night.
Moving into the new apartment next week! Eggcited.
Some things I like about the new apartment:
- Bus stop located right in front of the house. Makes me want to ride the bus to ici everyday.
- The haunted look of the exterior. Very classy.
- Wooden floors! Haha…but now I have to go buy some slippers. -_-
- 2 blocks away from Kroeber (my art studio building) & Cafe Strada (where I might go every other day)
- 1.4 blocks away from my work building (10 more precious minutes of sleep!)
But there are some things I fear about it as well:
- Not enough space. I dreamt few nights ago that the place was too small to fit all our furniture. The dream is most likely very accurate.
- 4 girls sleeping in one room. We’re going to play camp every night.
But nonetheless, I am looking forward to adventures with these lovely ladies: